Jennifer-White

Jennifer White began her career as a porn actress in 2009 when she shot her first sex scene for Vivid's porn film Brand New Faces. Jennifer White said that she was nervous when filming her first appearance into the adult film world in her interview with Adult DVD Talk, October 2015. My first film was to promote Vivid Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. The sour taste I experienced due to smoking marijuana right before the show started was the most awful anywhere. Being unable to not talk made me more nervous. It's difficult to make a kiss using your mouth. There is no way to tell that I do not smoke prior to scenes. Jennifer White decided on her porn stage name because of her love for Disney Princess Snow White. Also, she chose this name to be a resemblance to a little girl in her neighborhood. Jennifer White describes it. The name I picked must sound authentic, since it was intended to represent my personality. I'm like someone who is a woman or even a sexy. It was fun to say that all girls are like Jennifer. Growing up, my favourite Disney Princess was Snow White. My friends would tell me when I was young that I resembled Snow White.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avery Sunshine

Vanessa ray measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Amanda and Anna